God's Promise

Long Lasting Power - God's Promise

Hello everybody. Yesterday, I learned about Long Lasting Power - God's Promise. Which is very helpful if you ask me therefore you. God's Promise

Dear Friends! Today is my day off of my workout regime, and I have a great whole of time on my hands to just do what I feel like doing. I love Wednesdays, when nothing pushes me and nothing pressures me; a restful day mid-week is a true blessing. I clear my mind through writing and join together with a gorgeous world that I created in this blog, and I let my heart and mind ramble on paths that may even surprise me in the end.

What I said. It is not the final outcome that the real about Long Lasting Power. You see this article for home elevators what you wish to know is Long Lasting Power.

Long Lasting Power

Yesterday, as I was lying on my bed reading, the retort to a query that I had been wrestling with for a long time suddenly came to me. This happens to me at times: an enlightening dawns on me suddenly while I am doing something commonplace like watching a Dvd or just making my breakfast. Of course, as we never shut our brains off, my subconscious keeps on spinning and churning in my head, reaching out for answers even when I am completely unaware of it. I also noticed: the more I pray and join together with God, the clearer the answers to my questions become. I remember just how I used to struggle with theories and grasp in the dark for clarity; everything seemed complex and beyond my comprehension. But then, slowly, as my faith grew, so did my understanding of how God operates. The more I trusted Him and abandoned myself to Him, the more He revealed of Himself to me. Of course, the bits I am allowed to understand are only bits that He considers accepted to review to me at this time. I am happy for each rare pearl that He decides to cast my way; each reassures me of His vigilant love and wisdom and that He never breaks His promises to us; He is the only constant thing in this world.

So, yesterday afternoon, as I was lying on my bed, a long awaited retort struck me: for a long time now I have been wrestling with the query whether God undoubtedly gives us everything we want. In the Bible, He clearly tells us: "ask and you shall receive", and I undoubtedly have been given everything I have ever asked for: big and small, serious and capricious. From my own experiences, it is clear to me that God never breaks a promise He made to us; He never breaks His contract with us. Yet I often hear from citizen who tell me how they asked and asked but were not given. They tell me how discouraged they feel and how they gave up on praying for their needs and try and rely on their own strength, rather, to try and get what they want. Hearing this, I can't help but think that something must have gone awfully wrong when they understanding they were asking: impatience and lack of faith reared their ugly heads, obscuring set it and hearts got divided. All in all, the process was sabotaged.

In a former posting (What is on the Cards? November 4, 2011) I spoke of how much force and perseverance we truly need when we ask God to grant us what we want. We cannot ask for things with heart divided, weak faith and wobbly trust. Indeed, Jacob in his First Letter tells us clearly: "But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. 1:7 For let that man not think that he will receive anyone from the Lord. 1:8 He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." (Jacob, 1, 5-8) Yet many, deep in their hearts, do not trust that God will give them what they want, and when they should persevere the most, they conclude to give up and stepping back with weakened faith in His love and power.

But many do not perceive that God never promised a time-frame within which He will deliver our desire. Yes, He will give us what we want but on His own time, when He in His infinite wisdom decides that we are ready to receive. And that time-frame can be stretched out to years and years, and with each passing year our faith should grow and become stronger, as He reveals other signs of Himself to us; signs that may not be pointing at what we are praying for but undoubtedly speak of His proximity and love for us. And if we receive signs of His proximity and love, then we should know that He is listening, and it is only a matter of time before He makes the circumstances in our lives favourable for us to receive our desire. But if we think that He should operate agreeing to our flawed schedule, and when He resists we sulk and give up, we only show to Him that what we understanding we desired is not foremost to us after all: our enthusiasm has faded, our faith has weakened, and our fever has gone. Yet again, the process is sabotaged.

Indeed, the understanding of timing is of supreme significance even when we search for maybe the most foremost question: what if we pray for something that He thinks is not good for us? Will He give it to us anyways?

My retort to this is a exact yes. Yes, He will give it to us, even if He thinks that what we ask for is not to our benefit on the long run. Naturally, from our human perspective, we only ask for what we think is good for us, but from His divine perspective things may look completely different. Nonetheless, He promised He would give everything to us as long as we ask for it from Him, and He never breaks this promise. But the key is in the timing. In these situations, God, in His wisdom masterfully kills two birds with one stone: if we persevere in faith and do not doubt His power even when circumstances seem adverse and set against us, He will grant us our desire when we will no longer want it and no longer gravitate towards it, so it can not harm us, while growth our faith in His love and constancy. In other words, while showing His divine face to us, He also keeps us safe from our own misguided desires. Of course, He forgives us for request for something from a diminutive perspective; after all, He created us with a diminutive perspective.

One last thought: many also tell me how much they prayed for a sick loved one who ended up passing away despite all the spiritual efforts. I too used to pray for years for friends who were sick, but when they died, I painfully realized: no matter how much I prayed for their healing, if the sick do not pray themselves and ask for and believe in God's curative power, there is diminutive we, friends, can do. We all have to express our faith with our own words and trust in our own hearts; we all have our own spiritual responsibilities, and we are all loved individually.

So, these were the things I was thinking about and the answers I was given. Answers come moderately and with time. As we join together more, we ascend higher and see more.

You must be in your office already. Ask and do not give up request for what you truly want. Trust that it will be given to you.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Long Lasting Power. Where you possibly can put to used in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is passed about Long Lasting Power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment